Handling the Details, So You Can Recover
If you can’t come to our office to discuss your claims due to injury or grief, we offer hospital and home visits. Weekend and evening appointments are available.
Providing Answers & SolutionsTaking on the legal system can seem overwhelming without prior knowledge or experience. Our Montana personal injury lawyers understand that this situation is not easy. That is why we dedicate our practice to helping those injured in various types of accidents.
Customized Legal StrategiesAll of the legal professionals at Bliven Law Firm, P.C. understand that each injured victim has a unique situation. We work hard to obtain advance settlements for medical treatment and lost wages before the final settlement.
Dedicated & Experienced Counsel
Bliven Law Firm has been serving the injured individuals throughout Montana and Oregon for over 25 years. We have the tools, experience, and resources to effectively advocate on your behalf.
Kalispell Car Accident Lawyer
Have You Suffered a Car Accident in Kalispell?
When you are involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is how you are going to pay for the medical expenses and property damage that you have sustained. You may be eligible to receive compensation from the negligent party's insurance company if you can prove that you suffered an injury that was severe enough to require medical treatment. Our team at Bliven Law Firm, P.C. is ready to help you navigate this process.
What Is Considered a "Serious Injury" in Montana?
A "serious injury" is one that requires medical treatment for more than three days or one that results in a permanent disability. This permanent disability must be one that involves a body part that is essential for basic activities of daily living, such as walking, seeing, hearing, breathing, etc. If you have suffered a serious injury as a result of a car accident, you are eligible to receive compensation from the at-fault party's insurance company.
Types of Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents can be traumatic events that result in a wide range of injuries. Whether you're a driver, passenger, or pedestrian involved in a collision, the impact can lead to various injuries that vary in severity. In this section, we will explore the common types of injuries that can occur as a result of car accidents and the factors that influence their severity.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a common injury in car accidents, especially in rear-end collisions. It occurs when the neck is forcefully jolted forward and backward, causing damage to the soft tissues, ligaments, and muscles in the neck and upper back. Symptoms of whiplash may include neck pain, stiffness, headaches, and difficulty moving the neck.
- Head Injuries: Head injuries can range from minor concussions to severe traumatic brain injuries (TBI). They often result from the head hitting the dashboard, steering wheel, or windshield during a collision. Head injuries can have long-lasting effects on cognitive and physical functions, making them a serious concern.
- Broken Bones: The impact of a car accident can lead to broken bones, particularly in the limbs and ribs. Fractures can vary in severity, and they may require surgery or casting. Common fractures in car accidents include broken legs, arms, collarbones, and ribs.
- Chest and Abdominal Injuries: The force of a car accident can cause injuries to the chest and abdominal areas. This includes rib fractures, bruising, and internal injuries. In severe cases, damage to internal organs like the liver, spleen, or lungs can occur, which may necessitate surgery.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: High-impact car accidents can result in spinal cord injuries that can lead to permanent disability. Damage to the spinal cord may cause paralysis, loss of sensation, and a range of other complications. Early medical intervention is crucial to minimize long-term effects.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Soft tissue injuries encompass damage to muscles, tendons, and ligaments. They can lead to pain, swelling, and reduced mobility. Sprains, strains, and contusions are common soft tissue injuries associated with car accidents.
- Psychological Trauma: Car accidents can also cause psychological trauma, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, and depression. The emotional impact of a car accident can be just as significant as physical injuries and may require therapy or counseling for recovery.
Contact Our Car Accident Lawyers in Kalispell
If you have been involved in a car accident in Kalispell it is important that you contact our team at Bliven Law Firm, P.C. We can help you determine whether you are eligible to receive compensation for your injuries, as well as your medical bills and property damage. If you have been injured, you deserve to be fairly compensated for your pain and suffering. Our Kalispell car accident attorney is ready to fight for you and your rights in court.
Restore Your LifeOur team is dedicated to helping you get back on your feet after an injury.Contact Us Today
Start Getting AnswersAfter an injury things can seem scary. Let our team provide you with the answers you need to get better.Review Our FAQS
Hear From Past ClientsOur team is committed to providing the highest quality legal service.Explore Our Reviews