10 common sense questions when looking for a Montana personal injury attorney.
1. Does the law office focus on the type of injury case you have?
A: Bliven Law Firm, P.C. focuses on all types of auto accidents and injury cases including food poisoning/bad drugs throughout Montana.
2. Does the law office have attorneys with individual practice experience in Montana over 10 years?
A: The partners both have over 10 years experience, right here in Montana handling injury cases, products liability, food poisoning and products liability. The founding partner has 25 years experience right here in Montana starting his practice in Columbia Falls and then purchasing the current office in Kalispell. At Bliven Law Firm, P.C. attorneys are highly skilled in obtaining the best insurance settlement under the Montana Law and codes. Bliven Law Firm, P.C. has also has a strong connections in Whitefish, Libby and Polson.
3. Does the law office have a physical address located in Montana?
A: If you need to see us or drop something off at our office we have 3 paralegals and 3 attorneys here to help you during business hours 8:30 am or 5:30 pm. On the Internet there are a lot of firms from out of state, fish for leads in Montana where they will take a referral fee and hand you off to a local Montana firm. In some cases, websites claim to provide legal services but have no affiliation with an attorney and have little knowledge of Montana Law. You can check an attorney’s active status and disciplinary record at WWW.AVVO.COM.
4. Does the law office have more than one attorney who can talk to you if you have a question or need help immediately?
A: There are three experienced attorneys here to help you. Our firm policy is to have one attorney available at all times.
5. Does the office have professional paralegal staff?
A: Our office support staff consists of 3 highly experience paralegals each with over 5 years experience.
6. Does the office have regular business hours where you can stop in and leave documents or ask for an appointment?
A: The office is open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
7. Do the attorneys provide full service in the areas of personal injury that often come bundled together with other legal issues, personal injury and workers’ compensation.
A: Some law firms will handle your auto accident or personal injury claim and not have the skills and ability to provide for the intricacies of related issues such as workers’ compensation. We are a full service law firm that lifts the burden off your shoulders. We do the work while you focus on getting better.
8. Does the office have testimonials and references?
A: Our references are posted on the Internet, more are available upon request.
9. Does the law office have a proven track record for success in your type of injury claim.
A. Bliven Law Firm, P.C. has recovered millions for their clients and handled over 1000 personal injury matters since 1994.
10. Does the law office work for insurance companies as a insurance defense lawyer.
A: Bliven Law Firm, P.C. does not, has not and will not work for insurance companies. We are dedicated to helping individuals and their families. The insurance company has plenty of attorneys on their side, shouldn’t you have the same knowledgeable, experienced representation dedicated to your rights.